• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I'm selling my dignity...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Polar Plunge time again! I won't give my whole story but will only say I'm a longtime coach and supporter of Special Olympics. We're cutting a hole in the ice and diving in to raise money and awareness.

You guys have been so supportive in the past that I wish to offer you a special challenge?

The highest bidder gets to choose my costume. The only rules are that I have to keep my naughty bits covered and be someone appropriate as this is a family event. Having said that, people get crazy and I'm willing to wear anything the high bidder suggests (as well as one plunge teammate of mine) - PLEASE keep it affordable as we don't want to spend a bunch on wardrobe but will be creative!

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/MattFigurski/belleville14

Questions?

In as always. Good luck, Mr. Fig. You don't have to worry about things not being frozen over this winter, it's COLD outside!

Great cause, great dude. Fill up his donation box, guys!

Thank you Drew! You have always supported this cause and I am entirely grateful! I've seen first-hand how much joy these donations bring. Don't get me wrong, the athletes work hard too - but the level of appreciation is high. We have a FB page?.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jo-Brighton-Family-Page/119574194829563

This page is run by the families of the athletes I get to coach. :)

Good stuff Matt! Is a giant fig leaf out of the question? Or maybe a small leaf if it's really cold out. :)

Nothing is outta the question for me guitarzan?.Everyone there knows me as the same moron you guys know?.Wouldn't surprise anyone but would get some giggles at my expense?.Which I am ok with?.

Thanks man!!!! I appreciate the donation man!

1660290_10152269103905460_851221912_n.jpg

Thank you to all the generous donors!!!! More pics to come.

Latest posts