Im thinking about trading my dual rectifier for a rm-100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_bubel

Reaction score
Im not sure what the values are for either really ...
I have a older 3 channel dual rec and I really been interested in a rm-100 with at least 3 stock modules. do you think that would be a fair trade?

chris_bubel said:
Im not sure what the values are for either really ...
I have a older 3 channel dual rec and I really been interested in a rm-100 with at least 3 stock modules. do you think that would be a fair trade?

Honestly, you should receive some cash on your end of that deal. IMHO. The value of the Randall gear has dropped since Randall ceased the line. I also believe the value will go up once the excess gear has vanished. Just my $0.02.

Agree with Drew here. You should get $300-$400 in addition to the RM100, assuming both are in similar condition. Unless it comes with a ton of modules, in which case you'd expect less cash.

Thanks for the input, I put the mesa on craigslist and the best offer I got on it was 700 ... i see them selling for a little bit higher on ebay but with all the shipping and service charges i wasnt really sure what theyre going for. I been really interested in a rm100 for a bit because im always tinkering, right now im on a mesa mark tone kick and i dont want to dish out 1200 - 1500 for a mark IV so I been looking at the jaded faith markx and salvation markus

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randall-RM100M-100-3-Channel-Head-w-Tweed-Blackface-SL-and-Trade-Plate-/400452851464?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d3cd99708

Seems perfect for you.