• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jaded Faith XTC *Sold*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
598FCEEE-2178-486B-89B6-8135AB110C08-7073-00000839FE431A28.jpg

Yeah I know...it's the newest bestestest damned version out. I really don't want to sell it, but while travelling with my command this past year I met an amazing family in Twin Falls, Idaho and they have offered to pay my plane ticket to visit during the upcoming Christmas leave period. I am going through a disgusting divorce (which they know of and have sent me and the boys Wii games and candy...speechless here) and I could really use this breath-of-fresh-air trip to some of the most amazing, hospitable people I've ever met; but I simply couldn't burden them with such a pricetag. I chose this module because I know it's somewhat rare by nature (XTC donor only) and the reigning f*cking champion of tone in MY setup...so I imagined it would be the best way to get a sale.

SOLD

***QUICK NOTE:*** The white chicken-heads are straight from JF as he had experienced a shortage of Egnater knobs after the post-Amp Show surge. They almost look like they would catch on some of the switches, but I assure you...they clear the switches and washers with ease. A thing of beauty, really. I think when I order my next one it'll be with with chix...a badass tweak if you ask me.

Bump for a good cause and an amazing module.
I've had MANY different XTC modules.
This latest update from Rob is by far the best one I've heard.
His previous version to this was great, but whatever he changed....it is so much sweeter with a bit more character.
Pick this one up while you can. :D

Sold! Thank you arfalax...looks like I am making this trip after all! You guys all kick major aspirin here. I actually cleared more than I thought after selling some pedals and stuff so I think I'm gonna put that overhead back into my amp. Where it belongs, hahaha!

Latest posts