JF OD Special

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob comes through again ...

It seems my OD Special is one of the very early ones and he's made some changes that improve the tone stack and the Drive switch.

He offered to bring my OD Special up to current specs for the mere price of the components and return shipping.

A first-class guy with a first-class business sense.

Rob is an awesome operater as are his mods.
I just received my ODS today and the mod is unbelievable. So unique in its tone I can't wait to gig with it next week.

I just tried two long plate GE 12AX7s in my ODS and it took the module to another level. As long as they are not microphonic, long plates really work well here. These two I had wonder of wonders are dead quiet. This module also very much likes a 5751 in the amp's true V1, and for a boost and more of what this module can do, a 5751 in the loop tube position, using the parallel loop patch trick. Literally swimming in 3D pure tone.

My Module too does not have much effect with the bay all the way up or down. Even with playing with the Deep switch, still sounds good
I can possibly do a video on the iPhone to show you

Latest posts