KH 1 and KH 2 ????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riff man

Reaction score
i keep reading this kh 1 and 2 drops by RD/Steve in the "what's a good marshall tone " thread .... man ...i was really hoping the KH stuff was going to be based around the mark series and boogie stuff ..not marshall !!! tallica dropped the marshall tone at or after \RTL/ ... i'm sure the mod's will still sound fantastic... BUT!!! i hope i'm just getting ahead of myself here...

Well don't forget about the KH3 :) They still use marshalls though (usually modded ones). They've used them from the beginning and only added the mesas :)

Kirk's been using Marshall's for at least some of the lead sounds on just about every album, ever. Remember, this isn't the JH1 and JH2...

yes i alway's knew that there was a marshall running within there sound But the marshall was added to the mesa sound wise ... i realize were talking about kirk hammet ..so it's more of a lead tone too ... i wish they go after hetfields tone as well ... maybe were getting something in between it all .... can't wait to try one out thou ...

rest assured...the KH3 will more than satisfy your Mesa needs. :twisted:

but the KH2 is the bomb gentlemen. (i'm more hotrodded Marshall guy myself.)

I am looking for that Mark IIc+/III tone as well from AJFA and the Black album.

Is one of the KH modules gonna do a Mark series or is there a Mark series module in the works?

You contacted me about coming to the New Product Demo already. Check the link as we have decided on a date and there is info we need from every attendee. This will be a great chance for every one who wants to to check out all of the new projects coming out.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=3112