• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LTD Viper 407 seven string

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckmehh

Reaction score
What's up? I have for sale my ESP LTD Viper 407 seven string. It is flat black, EMG 81-7 in the bridge, EMG 707 neck (active), 24 XJ frets, Grover Tuners, etc. Really awesome guitar; I just can't get into the 7 string thing. I was going to join a band that used them so I picked this up, yadda, yadda, yadda didn't join the band--here I am.

These are extremely hard to find used, so I don't know a fair asking price. Let's start at $500 shipped and go from there!

Thanks!
Hunter

PM me for pics/trades/etc. I'm open to anything on this one!

Price drop $450 shipped with coffin case. Will trade for modules/ RM20 combo/head...case/footswitch for my RM100...whatever. I'm into MTS stuff pretty hardcore right now so you can't go wrong...Unless you offer me a clean/mid-gain module haha