• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: MH-417 for MTS gear. (Gotta get more modules out!)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylendm

Reaction score
Alright I'm deciding to come back now because I have more than one seven string that I don't need and would like to get back into some R&D for some special mods.

Looking for a RM4, RM50H, RM100H and a few modules. High gain such as Ultra, Ultra XL, SL+ ect ect.

Here's my ad. You may or may not have to add some cash on top but we can talk about that in PM if you are interested.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I have a LTD MH-417 for sale. Looking for something of a different flavor. It's got a chip in the back near the control cavity and a little nick near the neck pickup.
Modifications:
  • Neck pup - Air Norton 7
  • Bridge pup - Tonezone 7
  • New Bridge - Black TonePros Tune o Matic
  • Hardware - Black Peavey dome knob
  • Tuners - Black Grover tuners (I decided against locking tuners, not a huge fan, don't really think they make much difference if you have a good bridge and proper intonation)
  • Pots - Removed the old 250k pots, installed a single new 500k Ernie Ball pot, was a little large so I had to file out the hole a bit. Also added another 500k pot wired as a tone knob.
  • Straps - Installed Grover strap locks.
Accessories: Comes with strap, strap locks.
References: You can find me all over the net at Ultimate-Guitar, Rig-Talk, HC, and here with great feedback.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500 ONO OR trade for RG7620, RG7621, RG7421, RG7420, MTS Gear or shoot me an offer.
Pictures:
dscn4420o.jpg

dscn4424i.jpg

dscn4432x.jpg

dscn4419b.jpg

DSCN7253.jpg

Honestly I love this guitar :yesway: but I can't stand Tune-o-matic bridges. :nuts:

Clips:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3602793/Jan 20th v4.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3602793/begg.mp3

Shoot me offers! I can post more pics on request.

Sweet JEM, dude! Glad to hear you're going to be getting back into MTS and developing some mods! Looking forward to hearing them

Seriously! I want to start getting a different module out but I want to test it right. :)

Trust me this seven string is just as easy to play as a six. If you never played one pick one up and try it. It's definitely something nice to have around. :)

I'd take it for sure but only have a Salvation Mamba to trade..... =(

Does anyone want to chime in for some 3 way deal?

I'd really like to have this guitar!

Latest posts