• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynch Box 50 head $250 B.I.N

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man.
$149 for a new module... I may have to se if he has the SL+.

Congrats on the score! If you decide to move it I know someone specifically looking for a 50w L.B. Could make yourself some cash and still give him a decent deal. PM me if you decide to sell.

Hamner1 said:
Congrats man.
$149 for a new module... I may have to se if he has the SL+.
I called Phil at McKnight Guitar Co. for you ... yes, he does have SL+'s for $149 . . . unfortunately he doesn't ship MTS modules. :( He said he's shipped them on two different occasions, and both times they got damaged (I've had nothing but good luck); so he won't ship them anymore.

Thanks all for the congrats . . . I'm really happy with this deal! :D :D The only thing is that I realize that the 50W head has no MIDI capability, so using this head as another 2 modules for my existing MTS rack (MIDI) rig might not be practical. Although I do have two footswitch jacks on the G-System that can be programmed to control a myriad of amps, so maybe I can make it work through this facility somehow . . .

I use the foot switch capability on a GCX channel to do it....sounds like the G-system can do same...it just needs a latching mode to switch channels. (on/off switch basically)