Modded Recto Youtube Clip Up!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbag

Reaction score
I'm just trying to get the camera volume etc right, but i hope it's something to get in idea from, usually the clips i see or hear are too distorted for the mic, or absolutely no bottom end or just fizzy and terrible, i hope this is something half decent cause it aint easy! :S

But hey....ya'll can always slam it as much as you guys want! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AuoWL950tk

As you can tell i like drilling holes :p :lol:

BareMetalMods-sml.jpg

Man that's a f**kload of switches! :shock:

Nice clip tho' innit! 8)

Looks and sounds awesome Sir Bag! Would like to see a demo of the switches too, if you ever get time. Faceplate looks killer too, did you do that? And what about that JCM800 faceplate above, where is that from? Good to see some modding talent down under, even if you won't sell them. Tbag Mods has a good ring to it though!

Sounds rad man!!

What did you do to the poweramp? Sounds **** tight! :shock:
Is that just the KT88's or some magic from the switch I see on there?

Nice compact rack btw, I like it :)
Hope you don't have to move it around much! ;)

Sounds extremely tight and clear. Nice...
I like the faceplate too. Is that your design?

Agreed! Sounds very nice....I gotta know what that secret switch is on your RT2/50 though....Could that be working in conjunction with the module?

I also see one on the RM4....Whatever it is, I'm curious as hell about it!

Mattfig said:
Agreed! Sounds very nice....I gotta know what that secret switch is on your RT2/50 though....Could that be working in conjunction with the module?

I also see one on the RM4....Whatever it is, I'm curious as hell about it!
+1 on the switches. You got to let us in on what you got going. Inquiring minds want to know... :D :D :D

Hey guys, ok wow didn't expect such a response, so let me try and reply.....

RADEO1 - i will try and put up a video soon of switching capabilities and you will be first to know considering out timezone advantage :)

Yes Recto Faceplate is my design along with JCM800 faceplate (which is modded to stock as rock 2203 which sounds just like my real one with preamp cranked) Although the JCM800 faceplate isn't entirely artistic or original but hey i just wanted the whole marshall thing stock.

mOjo - My poweramp is running JJ KT88's (which from my experience in many many many experiments with powertubes are the rockin best! They are by far tighter and punchier than any other i've tried) The other side of my poweramp has JJ 6V6's for clean sounds.

And i also gig regularly so i do alot of lugging! I have a Recto 4x12 and a Roadking 4x12, but i made these 2 2x12's myself (i'm a carpenter by trade) cloned from Mesa 2x12 Recto and Mesa Lonestar 2x12 openback, loaded with same speakers for extreme versatility, and ease for carting to gigs.

Mattfig - The switch on the RM4 was a switch i installed as "a recommendation" from Gigmods in one of his posts, but failed to hear any difference, but there are many many possibilities out there. The switch on the RT2/50 was disengaged like stock RT2/50.

Thanks for your replies guys i'm quite overwhelmed :)

MTS rocks!!!!

m0jo said:
Tbag said:
The switch on the RT2/50 was disengaged like stock RT2/50.
But what does it do!!? :wink:

Good stuff man! MTS does certainly rock!!

Joris, I will tell you;)

It is actually Salvation NFB mod on RT2/50.
Tbag did it according to my advice.
I will provide more info soon.
For free, for all MTS users.
I only need to find some time to do photo-tutorial.

support MTS community

Anthony

salvation said:
m0jo said:
Tbag said:
The switch on the RT2/50 was disengaged like stock RT2/50.
But what does it do!!? :wink:

Good stuff man! MTS does certainly rock!!

Joris, I will tell you;)

It is actually Salvation NFB mod on RT2/50.
Tbag did it according to my advice.
I will provide more info soon.
For free, for all MTS users.
I only need to find some time to do photo-tutorial.

support MTS community

Anthony
That's great, good to see that RT2/50 I sent you came in handy! ;)

Thanks Tbag, I quite like the faceplates and wouldn't mind a marshall one like that one day. Maybe if I manage to mod my SL+ to a decent sound, more like my modded scary. So could you make more? How did you do it? I wouldn't know where to start, unless I got a faceplate from a modder.