• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mostly all sold - Thanks!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torpus

Reaction score
I'm downsizing and getting out of rack gear. I am the original owner of all of the following:

Voodoo Amps - Deluxe "Twin" Mod (Decided to keep)
Voodoo Amps - Tsunami Mod (SOLD)
JF - Voxless, with Low Mid Voice Switch added (SOLD)
JF - SL-OD100 (SOLD)
JF - XTC SE, with Mid Sweep Knob (SOLD)
Salvation - Angel E (SOLD)
Randall - RM4 (SOLD)
Engl - E840, 50W per channel amp ($800)

Asking prices for each are above...let the haggling begin...

All of this stuff is in pristine condition. I can send pics later today if you PM me.

Thanks Whoopysnorp!

I might add, I find it to be an amazing pedal host. So much so that I tend to use that module almost exclusively and just use pedals. The BB Pre, Suhr Riot and Zen Drive all sound excellent.

The SE version was originally done because people had asked for more gain. To differentiate it, it came with a custom red faceplate. You can see this faceplate under the custom stuff on JF's website. According to Rob, just emailed him today, the SE has now become the current version of the XTC.

So, in a nutshell, with the XTC I have, it would be equivalent to the current version of the XTC, but, it has custom red faceplate, and I also added an optional midsweep knob to gain greater control over the midrange.

Bump for some updates to items sold, etc.

I'm also willing to make a deal on bundling the remaining modules. I only have 3 modules left. $700 takes them all. Or, $500 for any two. (Shipped)

The Engl amp has some pros and cons compared to an RT2/50, but I can say this. It's a phenomenal sounding amp with high gain modules. If anyone is looking for a bullet proof, killer sounding amp, this one is definitely worth looking at.

^^^I was wondering when you were getting in on this, buy the **** XTC before I do damnit...i need to get a rack case instead so i can get my gear up off the floor and not live like i am some kinda homer.

that sweep knob adds an extra 30 to the bill and hey...its red. everyone knows the red goes faster.

How do you like the Engl power section compared to the Randall? What tubes is the Engl compatible with?