• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MTS Module Bag for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
I just found this in the closet...don't have any use for it since I sold my mts stuff off awhile back. Excellent Shape...never left the house. $25 shipped and paypal'd in the lower 48....

bag.jpg

Jay,

I have tried to contact you a few times via email and PM on this site. I paid you n 11/25, you told me you sent this to me somewhere around 11/28 or 11/29. It is 12/11 and I have not recieved this. You are no longer responding to emails or PM's. You never sent me the tracking number.

Since I cannot get you to respond and I have not gotten the package, I am going to have to register an issue with PayPal. I really don't want to do that. I have read of other transactions you have done on these boards and they looked successful, so I am not sure what is going on. I hope you are just on vacation and have not had time to respond.

If anyone else knows how to reach Jay, let me know. I find it hard to believe someone would rip me off for $25, especially over a bag.

Thanks,
Scott