Musicians Friend/Music123 blowing out MTS cabinets

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgk62

Reaction score
I just ordered a MTS 4x12 cab in silver (matches my head) for $529 including free shipping - not a bad deal.

They also had some 2x12s for $329 but they are selling quick - are these being discontinued or something?

ya i just saw this, Im thinking about getting one. Are they pretty good cabs? I have a cheap marshall 2x12 and its too bright and thin for me, how is this randall 4x12?

I don't get it. Musicians enemy and music 123 are owned by the same parent company. Why even have 2 frign stores? They use the same ordering system and ship from the same warehouse. WTF?

Same with all the rest. They all have the same frign prices. Why not just have 1 store?

I don't know. But that's an unbelievable deal. If i hadn't just gotten an XL cab I'd be all over that.

Really great price. I would get another MTS 212 right away if I lived in the US. Too bad they don't ship overseas.

Looks like for the 2x12s all they have left are the more expensive NXTs and a refurb silver cloth for $559.

I jumped on the deal the week before last, got myself a nice 2x12. I was leaning toward an Avatar, but this was $349 shipped, $17 more than an Avatar, with convertible back, mono-stereo switching and mic eliminators. Score!

20080429RigPic.jpg

johnmfer said:
Looks like for the 2x12s all they have left are the more expensive NXTs and a refurb silver cloth for $559.

I jumped on the deal the week before last, got myself a nice 2x12. I was leaning toward an Avatar, but this was $349 shipped, $17 more than an Avatar, with convertible back, mono-stereo switching and mic eliminators. Score!

20080429RigPic.jpg
Man that is a score!I guess I need to browse more :D

I got one of the 4x12's. It came out to be 529, free shipping, and I ordered it wed night and it came today. Badass my friends, badass