NCD!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Downrightproductions

Reaction score
So happy to see this come off the truck this morning! A sick deal for a sic cab! Customizing the metal grills soon to come!

CAM00339.jpg

CAM00340.jpg

CAM00341.jpg

CAM00342.jpg

I still can't believe I didn't buy one of those. I like the look of the cab with 75's better but that one with the Greenbacks really should have been a no brainer for me. Fek.

JayDA said:
I bet that's brutal, I know mine is through two cabs...curious to see them painted up.

The top cab is just a dummy cab/stage prop...I wish it were a real one! Will definately post some pics of them painted up. Was thinking of instead of the "Anthrax-agram", there is a symbol on The Nuts module that I think would go better on speaker cabs...what you think?

IE121207001.jpg

Downrightproductions said:
JayDA said:
I bet that's brutal, I know mine is through two cabs...curious to see them painted up.

The top cab is just a dummy cab/stage prop...I wish it were a real one! Will definately post some pics of them painted up. Was thinking of instead of the "Anthrax-agram", there is a symbol on The Nuts module that I think would go better on speaker cabs...what you think?

IE121207001.jpg
Question for you - why don't you use the stage prob cab on the bottom, and have the upper cab live, pointing at your head. Might help you hear yourself on stage, if that's ever an issue with ******* soundmen.

gag halfrunt said:
Downrightproductions said:
JayDA said:

IE121207001.jpg
Question for you - why don't you use the stage prob cab on the bottom, and have the upper cab live, pointing at your head. Might help you hear yourself on stage, if that's ever an issue with ******* soundmen.

Just how they were positioned when I snapped the photo...oh, and not all of us soundguys are assholes...just most of us :)