New demo video announcement: Jaded Faith Rverb Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
It's with great pleasure I bring you the long-awaited demo video for my Rverb mod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEn1mqiwSXg

It features my latest (and final) revision to the Rverb. All modes are featured throughout the video. This module covers a huge range of tones with only two options (Crunch/OD and Mid Scoop switches) and it's knobs. It has something for everyone, from Classic Rock to Stoner Rock to Nu Metal.

A huge thanks to Mattfig for his efforts and talents, as well as his unique sense of humor and comedy.

HOLY CRAP MATT IS AMBIDEXTROUS!!1! :lol:

I didn't know he also played bass and drums too. Nice job Mr. Fig.

If I ever get my RM4 fixed, I'll try to do a more BR00TALZ review.

Another fine demo by Mr. Fig!! The module sounds awesome all around and I must say, Matt, I totally dug the uke jam in there!!

Great demo is right! Interesting drumming style too. I've been working a lot with open hands/ left on the hi hat rather than the snare myself lately and it gives my right wrist a break when playing stuff like Hangar 18... now do the same for the SLO-100! :p Mine should be in the mail at some point but it is always fun to see your walkthroughs. One thing I felt about the module as represented , was that it is definitely darker than the Marshall stuff. Is that an accurate representation of Orange amps? I've never played one.

Thanks guys...The module is awesome and was fun to make the video for...I'm surprised anyone made it far enough to see the ukelele... :lol:

As for my drumming "style" - I don't have one....I'm not a drummer by any stretch...I don't practice and usually only do it for recording or as a fill in for bands last minute so my technique is non-existent...But, FWIW, I did play drums the night before recording this demo which is why I switched my high hat arm to the left...I'm old and was sore...lol Gotta adapt...

Thanks for the kind words guys!

BEST MTS video ever... you are a ukelele god!

Sounds fantastic in drop d (i'm a metal head). I like the way the video was done too, explained features, twisted pots, accompanying instruments. Talk about a lot of work. Fig we really appreciate you man!

Thanks for taking all the time and effort to do this, Matt. Great video...especially the 'full band' portion at the end! Sounds like this thing lives right where I want to be a good share of the time. And, thanks to Rob for developing the module. Very cool.

Gee, thanks fellas... :)

This one was my first venture into the Mac universe...It took some getting used to as I've always been a PC guy...But man, the editing, processing, everything is just better for this kinda thing...It took some time but was well worth it and I got to play this module a lot! It's worth every penny...I had some audio issues with the demo part but, rest assured, the forthcoming OD Special and SL-OD 100 will have that fixed...They won't be quite this elaborate as I just got crazy with adding features...I couldn't believe the computer didn't lock up or take an hour to process a video that I don't even end up using!

Rant over...

Thanks guys!