Jaded Faith OD Special demo video now available

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
As the title states, I am proud to bring you the demo video for the OD Special courtesy of Mattfig:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBRomMglhk

As always, Matt does a fantastic job sprinkling his unique brand of humor throughout while doing and bang up job showcasing the module. Thanks again for your efforts Matt and enjoy the video!

Nice video and extremely awesome module (have one). My only complaint... not enough Eduardo.

drewiv said:
Nice video and extremely awesome module (have one). My only complaint... not enough Eduardo.

Wow, someone read that? lol...Eduardo and I have been fighting so he ignored me throughout the demo...He's such a whiner!

Thanks Ray and Ross as well!!! Rob made a real winner here...Sounds quite different from the rest of the pack!

Mattfig said:
Thanks guys...It would be hard to make this module sound bad...

I've been trying my damnedest!

Thanks for the vid, Matt. Since watching it, I've upped the gain and lightened my attack. LOVE the touch sensitivity on this

just posting this verbatim from another forum, so apologies for those I know are members of both. Anyhoo, I thought I should share my recent experience here too:

got to fire this up with the band a week ago. Took a moment to dial in to the mix and I was in heaven. Had to lighten my attack a little playing chords (this thing really responds to picking dynamics - wish I had some ) and single notes were awesome. Every break between songs I was playing single notes so that everyone could revel in the sweeeeeeeeeetness. Nobody else seemed to care too much but they should have - it was ferkin' AWESOME!!

Next gig isn't for 3 weeks and I just can't wait to try this out at volume. I have found just what I was looking for in the low-mid gain range. And it just sounds so damned sexy playing single notes. Bend it and shake the **** out of it!!

VitaminG said:
just posting this verbatim from another forum, so apologies for those I know are members of both. Anyhoo, I thought I should share my recent experience here too:

got to fire this up with the band a week ago. Took a moment to dial in to the mix and I was in heaven. Had to lighten my attack a little playing chords (this thing really responds to picking dynamics - wish I had some ) and single notes were awesome. Every break between songs I was playing single notes so that everyone could revel in the sweeeeeeeeeetness. Nobody else seemed to care too much but they should have - it was ferkin' AWESOME!!

Next gig isn't for 3 weeks and I just can't wait to try this out at volume. I have found just what I was looking for in the low-mid gain range. And it just sounds so damned sexy playing single notes. Bend it and shake the s*&t out of it!!
Quite possibly my favorite post of the day! :lol:
You just described every single goal of that design in 2 paragraphs.

Latest posts