New Module - PLexi Plus ??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gtr31 said:
Maybe GTO is the Judge .with a new name

Aye, "The Judge" was a Pontiac GTO variant offered in 1969.

Pontiac-GTO-Judge-Ram-Air-III_1.jpg

m0jo said:
****.. I like GL and love musclecars .. now I will have to buy this module! :lol:

chacha, don?t be so hurry ;) We now working for two muscle-car mods :)

orange_black1.jpg

schlagdog said:
They clearances the Brahma and the Grail out on eBay over at Funky. I bought one of each for $110.

This is what I get for falling asleep at the wheel. I got my KH1 from them for $140 (floor/open box special). $300 module for about a 1/3. What was I doing that I missed that. :?

hyenik said:
m0jo said:
****.. I like GL and love musclecars .. now I will have to buy this module! :lol:

orange_black1.jpg

But you have to make the modules difficult to control. Lots of feedback. Sort of like the way a Marshall JVM 410H OD2 Red Channel, or a Peavey 6505+ Lead Channel. Lots of hiss and ability to pick up hum unless you change tubes to "lower gain". That should be possible if you use only Shuguang High Gain 12AX7s.

Because I'll tell you, I've played Forza 3 and that Camaro sucks to race as do most of the muscle cars. Great on the straights but in the turns......

Julia said:
hyenik said:
m0jo said:

orange_black1.jpg

But you have to make the modules difficult to control. Lots of feedback. Sort of like the way a Marshall JVM 410H OD2 Red Channel, or a Peavey 6505+ Lead Channel. Lots of hiss and ability to pick up hum unless you change tubes to "lower gain". That should be possible if you use only Shuguang High Gain 12AX7s.

Because I'll tell you, I've played Forza 3 and that Camaro sucks to race as do most of the muscle cars. Great on the straights but in the turns......
Well you could see it as an upside rather than a downside: very good at it's speciality instead of pretty good at everything ;)

Although being Salvation Mods I doubt that that's going to be the case :lol:
Maybe Anthony can put a boost switch on it that takes it completely out of control :)

So... has anyone tried out this new Plexi Plus, yet?? I'm surprised no one here has snagged one up, yet. We need someone to bite the bullet and take the plunge and share with us some clips and stuff. I know we all don't want to have our hearts broken, but we have to take a chance and love again...

They had a bunch of 1086 modules left over at the factory when DD discontinued the endorsement so they slapped a new faceplate on them and called it the Plexi-Plus.

mtsrocks said:
They had a bunch of 1086 modules left over at the factory when DD discontinued the endorsement so they slapped a new faceplate on them and called it the Plexi-Plus.
Meh, unlikely.
they could've still just sold them as 1086, conveniantly his name is not on it.

I can confirm the Plexi Plus is indeed a rebranded 1086. The only difference is it comes stock with Ruby tubes instead of ElectoHarmonics.

Just A/B'd them in store today.

riff19 said:
I can confirm the Plexi Plus is indeed a rebranded 1086. The only difference is it comes stock with Ruby tubes instead of ElectoHarmonics.

Just A/B'd them in store today.

If that is true, that's total a$$ IMHO

What's wrong? People dig the 1086 and it's used for a lot of modded mods, so it's great that they are still offering that module up.

Shinozoku said:
What's wrong? People dig the 1086 and it's used for a lot of modded mods, so it's great that they are still offering that module up.

I think there was some hope that Randall was actually developing new modules, rather than slapping a crappy faceplate over an already existing module, due to the signature artist being out of the deal or what have you.

rhequiem said:
Shinozoku said:

I think there was some hope that Randall was actually developing new modules, rather than slapping a crappy faceplate over an already existing module, due to the signature artist being out of the deal or what have you.

But the good news is that it no longer costs as much as a signature module.

That said, since the Super V is no longer under the Lynch module banner, why don't they reissue this as a Top Boost Plus for $199? I'd be cool with that.

orange_black1.jpg

Man, why is this rig parked all drunken style across a handicapped spot? Just 6 beers, and a crippling accident away from being able to legally park that way. America, Fuq yeah!!! :twisted: :shock: :twisted:

Daryl said:
Man, why is this rig parked all drunken style across a handicapped spot? Just 6 beers, and a crippling accident away from being able to legally park that way. America, Fuq yeah!!! :twisted: :shock: :twisted:

lol

I didn't know the 1086 was plexi based to begin with...Admittedly I've only owned modded ones, but neither really sounded "plexi" at all to my ear...Plus, like mojo said, DD's name has never been on it anyway...Just discount them, get 'em out and make way for the major influx of new modules.... :lol:

Latest posts