• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW Scott Ian 100 w/ modules on ebay

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120852988624&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

WOW! Loaded for under $1100. Looks like I picked the wrong day to switch to Dual Channels. :lol:

georgezipp1.jpg

HaHa Classic! Dude, you picked the perfect day to switch back!!! That's an UNBELIEVABLE price dude...it's so good, I'll take 10 :twisted:

JayDA you are a lose cannon out there with your purchases! No reasonably priced module or modular amp is safe :twisted:

When you get that thing, how about posting some sound bites of that Malcolm. Interested in hearing your thoughts on that one.

Kapo_Polenton said:
JayDA you are a lose cannon out there with your purchases! No reasonably priced module or modular amp is safe :twisted:

When you get that thing, how about posting some sound bites of that Malcolm. Interested in hearing your thoughts on that one.

Yeah, it's funny, I had an Egnater M4 and then a MOD50 with all dual channel mods maybe 5 years ago. I liked it, but at the time it was hard to justify financially when I was gigging on drums the majority of the time.

Around Christmas time last year I got a new 7 string and wanted something higher gain then my JCM800. Something made me go looking for a used M4 on eBay, just to see what was around. I hadn't logged into the forum in maybe 3 or 4 years.....but ONE CLICK on that Jaded Faith website and it was ON....mts fever all over again.

I can work on getting some clips of the Malcom up, shouldn't be a problem.

Latest posts