• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ON SALE AGAIN! Randall RS412XLX Cab

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a wonderful cab at a great price....just a shame you are so remote...shipping costs are killer, costs me $100 to ship mine and that was in the States.

FlyingV said:
geez brad I'm sorry. I edited my post. I was looking at so many ad's I got the shipping on yours mixed up with another post. I'm sorry.

Your cab is still a good deal for sure. Good luck. Someone local that could pick it up without shipping would be getting a steal of a deal!
Yeah I've been tryin to sell it locally but I've had no luck, its a small town...

Its 175$ flat rate shipping, if you bid and the actual shipping cost is much cheaper than $175 (depends on your location) then I will re-fund what money is left over after paying shipping, I mean it...
I said that because I mean it, if you bid and the shipping is a **** load cheaper than $175 US then I will send back what ever ca$h is left over after I pay shipping and all, I'm not a con-artist here :!: I just really need to sell this cab so I can get my drean custom shop guitar made, please some one BID! its a great deal, if your looking for a new XL cab then this is definitely the XL cab for you...

My RS412XLX Speaker Cab on ebay---> http://cgi.ebay.ca/Brand-New-Randal...14&_trkparms=72:1215|66:2|65:12|39:2|240:1318

You got less than 24 hours left to place a bid, its a great Cab, its a great price, you can't go wrong.

:arrow: Just thought I'd let you all know...

No one had bid, you know what that means...

Its back on the market!

The price is now $685 Canadian (aka $565 American) + shipping...

At $683 Canadian (aka $562 American) this is a steal of a deal for a Randall XL-X Cab considering it happends to be worth $1000! I don't understand why no one seems to be interested?!

This Cab truly is as good as any Brand new RS412XLX Cab, its mint!

IMO .it is a good price .but a hard sell due to the weight ,shipping cost and your location .

You really need a local pickup or someone close .
the chance of UPS messing up something that heavy is very high risk.
a lot of players are using 2x12 cabs as they are more portable.

good luck

This thing is rock solid, even if Purolator or UPS was to drop it or some thing due to some unforeseen reason then it would still be more than fine, besides It would be in a box with bubble wrap & I would get the most in-expensive shipping rate I could, I just want to sell it! :shock: