Padded covers for RM50 heads?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a padded cover for an RM50 head? I didn't see one on Tuki's website or the Randall store. I figured one of you guys must have one and could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Randall got me one for my RM100 head, but I'm not sure that they have one for the RM50, you should really look into it though, because it's a really cool cover for lugging it around. Enough padding to offer protection from dents and dings going to gigs etc.. it's a nice little cover.

all the covers we offer are in the "randall store" on the website. if you don't see it...we don't make it.

tuki covers offers some great covers...and they are made exceptionally.

I got a Tuki padded cover made for my RM50 combo and it fits great. Just fill out the form they have with the dimensions of your head and they'll make one to fit. I think I paid around $70 for mine and it was well worth the price.

Tuki covers are great. I have one for my Egnater TOL50 and it has worked like a charm.