Paging Kyledm

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you tried rig-talk (handle: kylendm) but I've had better luck getting to him through there.

Yes please let us know. He has had my ultra xl and 150.00 since the middle of March and nothing. Another guy on the board who was having the same issue gave me his email in June and i got a "on the bench response" from kyle. I've heard or seen nothing since. I highly do not recommend not doing business with him.

Getting a little ridiculous at this point. At one point he was saying he was hard up for cash and was trying to drum up some business. Seemed like a good guy and the mod sounded really good. I def. have an issue with how he has handled customer service though. You can't tell me it takes him 4 months to swap a few parts out?

I can't really see him coming back here though to be honest.. he'll pretty much be done with MTS.

Kyle,
as you know I have received my Dragon modules a couple of weeks ago. Although it was long wait I am still happy to have received thise. They sound good.
But we all have to ask you to please communicate with your customers!

We are a small community here.

Yeah, really....Ive never understood why it is so difficult to respond to a PM or email in a timely fashion,especially when you are doing s service for someone and it is obvious that you are receiving the messages,that is almost as important as the quality of the work......Two modders have lost my business doing this....gues one really,the other doesnt do mods anymore....lol....

At this point it is pretty clear that you are taking a risk ordering a new Dragon...This has happened over and over with this situation...We all get relieved when Kyle sends one or two out 6+ months too late...

I really liked my Dragon but will not take the risk of ordering a new one with what I've seen here...

It does not seem that Kyle cares if people are trying to contact him or now...The "go to this site and find him" game should have passed by now...

Buyer beware!

He hasn't been around Rig Talk much and I wish you guys well. He's apparently done with the modded scene and selling his rig. Maybe you contact him through this thread? It's been a long time, maybe it's sold.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=118122

I may be out of line here, but I think that this Kyle guy may deserve a good ol' Texas *** whuppin.

ricky said:
I may be out of line here, but I think that this Kyle guy may deserve a good ol' Texas *** whuppin.

Surprised the forum's pacifists arent all over this.

Did everyone get their modules? I've pretty much given up at this point. Is there any action that can taken against Kyle?