• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

pair of celestions fs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus1

Reaction score
i got a pair of celestion rocket 50's that i took out of my rt series cab. they r like brand new i swapped em out immediatly. they do sound good but not quite enough wattage for me. very similar to eminence man o wars in sound. ultra light weight too. 50 bucks shipped.

how about 30 bucks shipped for the pair. they r brand new and dont beleive the hype these r alot better than people think i know they get a bad rap cause they dont cost much but they sound as good as anything ive ever used. i ve owned all celestions except lead 80's and some of the versions of v30's. and alot of emince as well from pitbull 50 's to mod12's to man owar's n governors. these r great for high gain

I bought a pair of these a few years ago and they worked great. Used them with several heads with great results. Excellent price!