PETE MODDED 1086 (brutal)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHunter

Reaction score
Ok here are 2 clips showing off the new 1086.

not my finest work but hey what am i gonna do.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7289357

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7289335

This thing is a monster, really it is. I LOVE IT

Make sure you read the about this song.

Man....that sounds awesome! Wish I knew how to record.....I would lay out some OLD SKOOL metal using that Brutal module! Killer tracks My man!!
8)

Mailman1971 said:
Man....that sounds awesome! Wish I knew how to record.....I would lay out some OLD SKOOL metal using that Brutal module! Killer tracks My man!!
8)

Thanks man. I hope i did the module justice. LOL

I plan on recording some full length songs with this module soon. Insightibanez is my drummer but we need to get the drums recorded LOL.

Thanks for all the support guys.

i love the recording.....how would you compare it to the pete modded recto I sold Insightibanez?

I dunno if i like it......i think i might just wait for the salvation modules. There are too many boutique amp's that he can emulate for me to go get this module.

Tony H.

tonymustang302 said:
i love the recording.....how would you compare it to the pete modded recto I sold Insightibanez?

I dunno if i like it......i think i might just wait for the salvation modules. There are too many boutique amp's that he can emulate for me to go get this module.

Tony H.

Well if your looking for that recto sound, then Petes recto nails it hands down, if your looking for plain out brutal melt down metal madness, then id say the Pete 1086 can handle that with ease, I love them both and I was floored when i heard the recto and again was floord with the 1086.
This and the recto are must haves for me, but for that boutique sound your after, ya id say Salvation might get you closer. But Im not so much a boutique guy as i am seek the tone within guy LOL.

Gotta tell ya this module sounds better than just about any metal amp i have ever played through. And the versatility WOW, PETE HAS THE MIDAS TOUCH!

TheHunter said:
tonymustang302 said:

Tony H.

Well if your looking for that recto sound, then Petes recto nails it hands down, if your looking for plain out brutal melt down metal madness, then id say the Pete 1086 can handle that with ease, I love them both and I was floored when i heard the recto and again was floord with the 1086.
This and the recto are must haves for me, but for that boutique sound your after, ya id say Salvation might get you closer. But Im not so much a boutique guy as i am seek the tone within guy LOL.

Gotta tell ya this module sounds better than just about any metal amp i have ever played through. And the versatility WOW, PETE HAS THE MIDAS TOUCH!
Your right about it sounding like any other Metal Amp. After I sold the MTS off .....I bought a Engl Invader and a Framus Cobra.....and Petes modded 1086 sounded Meaner than the Engl and about the same as the Framus.
Actually the Mid scoop side sounded like the framus.
Take it from someone that owned the amps and did the A/B test. Best bang for the Buck is the MTS and it does hang with the BIG $2k amps!!
But the SECRET for that tone is getting them MODDED!!
Just my 2 cents here...... 8)

TheHunter said:
tonymustang302 said:

Tony H.

Your right about it sounding like any other Metal Amp. After I sold the MTS off .....I bought a Engl Invader and a Framus Cobra.....and Petes modded 1086 sounded Meaner than the Engl and about the same as the Framus.
Actually the Mid scoop side sounded like the framus.
Take it from someone that owned the amps and did the A/B test. Best bang for the Buck is the MTS and it does hang with the BIG $2k amps!!
But the SECRET for that tone is getting them MODDED!!
People would come out to hear us play and just be FLOORED on how good that Randall was throwing down! Asking how the tone was so clear and dynamic. That the one MTS they heard didnt sound like that. Had to tell them about the modded out modules.
Sorry....but no one takes a stock car to race against a fully custom one do they? I didn't think so!
Just my 2 cents here...... 8)

iS THAT THE WARMTH AND CLARITYMOD?
Or the whole enchelada 239 er mod?
Im am deciding to either do the Warmth and Clarity on my 1086 or the custom bells and whistles ty my XTC (PETES)