Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick updated photo on the rack I'm using to assault the world with HWM.

538986.jpg

I will post some more photos on our band website imagery section when I get some film back from another gig we did last week.

www.hecticwatermelon.com/imagery.cfm

But, in the meanwhile, these show that I've moved the VHT, wets power amp, and synth (a heavy old K2500R) to 2 other racks for ease of movement late at night when bringing the salty gear back into the batcave without help from my trusty wife. I also added the pedal tray for my Mackie mixer, Decimator, and Keely comp. Further updates will be: I've got two new secret weapons coming in from Earcandy cabs soon! These photos don't show my FX-1 too well, but it's there under my left foot. Also, you can see, I like my rack at arm's reach for visual confirmation of stuff just for final flight-check before loading up prior to a tune.

John

A couple of more stomps, some cabling and the rig should be ready to go. Small but efficient! 8)

DSC_4817.jpg

Picture071.jpg

using a Laney GH100TI master volume head through a Randall RA412XLT slant cab. looking to get a Roland Jazz chorus head and a tonebone head swicher to complete my rig.

at the moment im not using a clean channal at all and the Laney is just balls to the wall distortion maxed and scouped with a little roll off on gain to 7-7.5 and the bass and presence get rolled off as i turn the volume up to compinsate for the loudness.

res is always on and so is the bright bost. the bass bost goes on for some times depending on were i am playing.

this setup is amazing for live or practice its balls heavey

im using a Ibanez SZ3 something or other . and for a diferent sound i use my squire strat (dont worry its moded) its the 50th anv. i put in fender lace pickups red,gold,blue and all graph tech parts.

id like to get the genz benz 212 cab we're always seeing , those cabs kick out that low end like something sick!
that plus the other stuff would complete my rig

100_0676.jpg

My Mark IV, Randall RM-100 and B-52 AT-100. Different tones for different situations :D

Just got my C/S RM100 Retro in white Tolex. What a beauty ! If you know of anyone that is thinking about buying an RM100, give the Retro a good look. In case you don't know, it will be a regular production model. I think they will only be available in black though, but they look nice... especially with the gold piping! Mine matches my C/S R412CS (with Greenbacks) in white Tolex quite nice. One of a kind RANDALL badge on it, too ! Awesome ! Too bad there's not an image host on this site.

summers_tone said:
Just got my C/S RM100 Retro in white Tolex. What a beauty ! If you know of anyone that is thinking about buying an RM100, give the Retro a good look. In case you don't know, it will be a regular production model. I think they will only be available in black though, but they look nice... especially with the gold piping! Mine matches my C/S R412CS (with Greenbacks) in white Tolex quite nice. One of a kind RANDALL badge on it, too ! Awesome ! Too bad there's not an image host on this site.

That you, Mark?

I wanna see pictures of this bad boy!

bduersch said:
Here's the most recent picture of my rig:

randall_rm4_rig.jpg

The only change is that I've traded the G-Major and Midimate in on a Lexicon MPX-G2/R1 pair.

--B

6 months since my last post, and I've now got a completely different rig...

dec06amprig.jpg

In the classic tradition of going through 2-3 rigs a year, I sold off my MTS rigs (the RM4/RT250 pair, RM100C, and RM20B). The Vendetta gives me my high-power modern-tone fix. I use the Deluxe Reverb RI converted-to-head and Mojo JTM45 head (from the Egnater amp building seminar in October) for most of my work these days. I'm actually planning on building my own Deluxe Reverb clone in the next few weeks. And I have a H&K Edition Tube 1x12 combo to throw in the trunk for last-minute jam sessions.

I guess it's not a completely different rig, since I'm still using the same cabs (just with different grille cloth). And, of course, the guitars are the same...

prs_collection_8-1-06.jpg

--B

Nice PRS collection. I've been looking for a sunburst EG for a while. Missed the last one on eBay because my funding wasn't up to it. Nice rig.

trazan said:
A couple of more stomps, some cabling and the rig should be ready to go. Small but efficient! 8)

DSC_4817.jpg

Nice setup! One question though, doesn't your RT/50 and Palmer get too much heat going without any vent space?

mavrick10_2000 said:
Nice setup! One question though, doesn't your RT/50 and Palmer get too much heat going without any vent space?

They probably would :D The Palmer doesn't belong in that rack though, as I only use it for some silent recording now and then. Was just storing it down there at the time.

Latest posts