Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new toy, the twenty channel Egnater Quarter Stack (although its still only sixteen channels unitl I get two more modules). I've arranged the Axess Electronics BS2 buffer/splitter and GRX4 guitar router/switcher are hanging out the front so you can see them. I have a thread in the Egnater/Randall Modular Amps sub-forum with more deatils on how things are hooked up.

http://www.geocities.com/tonesponge/EgnaterRig.html?1170011462115

Khing,

Dig your N4 Paduak! I also have one. Do you find it brighter than your other guitars? Its way brighter than both my PRS and my Suhr.

Matt

Here's mine. No Egnator content, yet...but I'm going to the amp build seminar and will have a nice JCM800 style head to show off soon.

Mark
www.thesamhillband.com

rack01071.jpg

rack01077.jpg

rack01075.jpg

HPIM0892.JPG

My M4 is about a week out right now; so I'll save any updated rack pics till it comes in...but with my two RM4's; that alone should give me 16 channels to choose from...plus I'll still have an extra signal to feed one of my other preamps since I just picked up the GRX4 from bduersch...

I'll share this latest pic of my cabs though...
:)

cabs1.jpg

jimosity said:
plus I'll still have an extra signal to feed one of my other preamps since I just picked up the GRX4 from bduersch...

Hey, didn't I sell ya one of those cabs once, too? :p

--B

bduersch said:
jimosity said:
plus I'll still have an extra signal to feed one of my other preamps since I just picked up the GRX4 from bduersch...

Hey, didn't I sell ya one of those cabs once, too? :p

--B

Yes you did!
I think I need two more so I can run 'em all at 4 ohms with just my VHT 2/90/2.
Right now I'm using two power amps to push 'em all (or three power amps depending on how I run things...)

Here's my rig. Soon I'll have one of those new XLT100 cabs and a ISP Decimator ProRack G. The G-Flex is upgraded with Eminence Patriot Swamp Thangs.

IMG_2149.jpg

yea, and best of all its got a flametop eventhough its covered by the black paint, you can see the flame in the binding. Its probally my favorite guitar ive ever played, it just sounds and feels awesome.

3 months have gone by... must be time for a new rig...

Here's the new M4 rig...
m4stack.jpg

...a close-up of just the rack...
m4rack.jpg

...and the backup amps, the RM50B Palomino + Mojo/Egnater JTM45 head...
rm50.jpg

--B

Latest posts