• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**Price Drop** RM4, modules and other gear for sale: UK/EU

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsh

Reaction score
Hi guys, I?m selling off my RM4 and modules. I?ve been using my Dual Rectifier setup, and the rackmounted rig has not been put to use in months. I?m based in London, so this sale might be more useful for the EU guys here in terms of lower shipping costs. However, if any US guys are interested, please shout and we could work something out.

Randall RM4 Chassis: ?450. Mint ? no rack rash or scratches, loaded with a mix of new Tung Sols and JJ Gold pin 12AX7?s. Still in original box. I might throw in the RF4 footswitch if someone buys multiple items.

Gigmods Ultra Lead: ?280
Gigmods Clean: ?200
Jaded Faith Ultra XL: ?250
Jaded Faith XTC: ?250
Grail: ?180
Modded Recto: ?180
Modded Modern: ?130

ISP Decimator Noise Suppressor: ?100. Mint, in original box.
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive: ?35.

Buy without fear :D - lots of good deals with many members here on the forum, and 100% positive Ebay history. Might also be interested in swaps. Any interesting gear, please PM me. Thanks for looking.

what would you be looking for in trades ?
Guitars/ FX /amps/ first born children?
Only as k as I have a lot of guitars I might liquidate
Stuff like this:

PEWTER-RG-1.jpg

Latest posts