• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM4 and Modules for sale UK/EU - PRICE DROP

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsh

Reaction score
Up for sale are the following modules:

Gigmods Ultra Lead - SOLD
Gigmods Clean - ?175 (handles EMG's quite well)
Jaded Faith XTC - SOLD
Jaded Faith Ultra XL - SOLD
Grail - SOLD
Recto - SOLD
Modern - SOLD

I also have an RM4, absolutely mint. Still in it's rack case, no rack rash, has JJ gold pin valves, and comes in its original box, with the RF4 footswitch - ?490.

Please contact me for shipping charges. All gear is in excellent condition. Any questions, please ask.

Those of you who dont know me - though I'm not on the forum much anymore, I've got excellent history and have dealt with most of the old timers on the forum who can vouch for me. Also on the good guys list here.

JF XTC is gone. I can consider reasonable offers on the other stuff, especially if you buy more than one module. Let me know, guys!

Baco said:
I may have someone for the RM4, I'll get back on this :wink:

Baco, u da man, dawg :p

Thanks very much for this - much appreciated. Let me know what he says.

He had some unexpected costs so he has to wait for this a bit. That being said, I may get this one if it's still available next month or so, I'm still interested in the MTS gear :wink:

All gone, big thank you to everyone who bought the gear.

Only the Gigmods Clean is left with me. someone please make me a decent offer and take it off my hands :wink:

Yeah, sorry guys. My Axe FX lust was a bit too much to handle, so I had to sell my MTS gear off :(

harsh said:
Yeah, sorry guys. My Axe FX lust was a bit too much to handle, so I had to sell my MTS gear off :(

Good luck on the quest Harsha... 8)

.an AxeFX would be perfect for me playing at home as I do but I refuse to give up my MTS gear for it!

Cheers Steve. I think I'm probably gonna buy an RM100 at some point again if the Axe doesn't turn out to be all it's touted to be. I have a feeling you'll be hearing from me again...

By the way, I watched As I Lay Dying last night, they were running RM100's, and sounded frakking great. 8)