randall is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donmecka36

Reaction score
i have got 2 problems with randall....

the first being,i have been waiting since last august of my ultra xl module that i order.in the beginning the dealer said it be a week.then it turned in to month and so on.now they keep on saying they will call me when they get it.is this normal or these guys just morons?

the second being, my rm100's power tubes would not light up and i would not get not sound what so ever.so bring to a amp repair shop they said its some filament in the power tube sockets and my ohms switch was bad.i did not bring it to a randall dealer.the reason being the closest randall dealer is the one i order my ultra xl from and i did not want to deal with those morons again.i guess i desevre that one.i brought my amp to the repair shop in feb.i called them last month and they said they are still waiting on the ohms switch.what should i do?

thanks for listening to my complaining.

I, personally, would be aggravated out of my mind with the ultra xl module. I would most likely get my money back and order from online. There's really no reason to wait almost a year.. something IS wrong.

I am not sure about the amp.

I understand your frustrations completely, since i had to deal with similar issues when I first got my RM100 stuff.
Here's what I recommend: screw the dealer, go straight to the source and get what you want. Find out who your Randall rep is in your area, call up Randall or your dealer and get his number or email.
From the problems I had, my Randall rep her in Canada took care of business, it did take awhile, but it all worked out at the end
:p

The ohms selector switch seems the brake pretty easy. I should know. Mine broke just looking at it lol. Its no big deal really. I'm replacing it with a better switch. The stock switch only cost a few dollars and I see them everywhere. It really shouldn't take that long to get one.

I hope things get better for you.

i just talked to the dealer that i order my ultra xl from and they said they got a shipment ultra xls but they lost my info.after finally hearing from me they reorder me one and they will give me a 20% discount.and steve ordered a ohms switch for me and having it sent to the amp repair shop.i am glad this about to be over.

guys...when you have troubles...don't just post up here with your anger. :? i merely ask you give us the chance to make things right and HELP YOU. please note that the dealer and the service center wasn't necessarily "Randalls fault." But, unfortunately...when everyone sees "randall is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...that is ALL they see and they don't get the full story nor the actions taken by us to correct the problem.

if you have any issues...please call customer service at 847-643-5120. we CAN and WILL help.

donmecka36...looking forward to a full on review once the amp is repaired. :lol: