• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall RM 50 head SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chpsktplyr

Reaction score
Randall RM50 head (unloaded). Included are a matched set of SED winged el34's and Mesa 6l6's, and foot switch.

No scuffs, no tears, no issues.

$375 + $60 shipping

hey, you still have this? i'm interested in it. i have a modded 1086 and a blackface that i am dying to hear. PM me if you still have it. do you accept paypal??

i noticed you've had some technical difficulties with this amp. have you got all of those kinks worked out?? what are all the specs on it; in other words, what have you changed on it?

Thanks, John.

Hi John, yes I still have it. Bought the amp from another forumite and I took it to my tech to address a static noise coming from the head. Turned out to be a bad cap in the phase inverter circuit. Haven't had any problems since. The only "mod" it has is the stock fan was replaced with a Noctua fan which is silent. PayPal is the only way I accept payment.

Hope that helps

Mike