Ratt

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD

Reaction score
I just picked up the new Ratt. Some cool riffs to take you back to the day. Good to see Warren still at it.

Warren is still awesome. I have heard great things about the new Ratt stuff and am going to have to check it out. Warren is definitely one of the more underrated players from the 80's.

Peace, Joshua

Mister Joshua said:
Warren is still awesome. I have heard great things about the new Ratt stuff and am going to have to check it out. Warren is definitely one of the more underrated players from the 80's.

Peace, Joshua

Yeah, absolutely. I also heard some clips from the new one that sounded really good, really solid. The arrangements sounded cool, a lot like the early records. Warren was a huge influence on me back when I started out, really glad to see he's still out there bringing it.

Saw them last year in Detroit,some outdoor festival.They were really good,with carlos(don't remember his last name but used to play with quiet roit)taking the robin crosby spot.They played with Dokken and Night Ranger,it was great seeing the old bands that I couldn't afford to see back in the day.

That must have been Carlos Cavazo (ex guitar in Quiet Riot, after Randy left for Ozzy).
btw: saw NightRanger this year...in NYC....it was ok...but the room treated people badly (BB Kings') and honestly the band has been more together in the past. They're odd..one tour great...next tour just good,if that.
But its good to hear Ratt playing well....I always thought they had the makings...but maybe they never got theyre timing right. And also: their writing was just so-so alot of the times...but Warren? He really made it better.
GtrGeorge

Yes,Carlos Cavaso he is a good guitarist he really added an extra element to Ratt.I saw them at harpos a long time ago with just warren they were really missing an extra guitar so I think Carlos fills the spot nicely.

Sometimes Robin Crosby's prototype Jackson Firebird pops up in Europe for sale - it is beautiful, gorgeous Guitar, wish I had the crazy price they want. His Firebirds were lovely.