Re-tolex'd my KranK Rev Jr. head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunatiBSW

Reaction score
Check out this little terror's new skin :twisted:
IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

Badass little upgrade cosmetically if I say so myself. Also cleaned the tube sockets and jacks which makes it Super quiet now :D

Cleaned the tube sockets with a product called deoxit, old tubes, and a lot of concentration. Got this tip from Rob.

Oh you know I like it!
Now stop posting pics of that amp before
I figure out a way to buy another amp I
dont need!! :lol:

Lol, Josh, this is some nice eye candy!
And yes sounds just as killer.
I love this little amp.
I picked up a 50w krankenstein also that is purely evil. Versatile as well, but does hard rock/metal/modern metal amazingly.
The rev jr cabs sound great also (poplar instead of birch). Very travel friendly stack! All made in the USA as well.

MainiacMetal said:
wow that looks killer! nice work!

How is the krankenstein vs the rev?

Thanks!
The rev has a more saturated marshall high gain. It sounds awesome!
The Krankenstein is much tighter, and clearer. It can get marshally as well, but then get into super gain territory as well, but much tighter and more articulation than the Rev, both are great for different reasons honestly.

I want to re-tolex my rm50 but I'm scared I'll do a horrible job and I read somewhere you can get shocked and possibly die if you do it wrong???

Any tips and advice you could pass on would be VERY much appreciated... Yours looks killer!