• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rm20

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
prices include paypal & CONUS shipping

Black rm20
$399
1 owner, bought it new in 2009
I upgraded the power tubes with (I think) Mullards
Good cosmetic condition, 100% working condition, low hours (I have used several other mts heads)
The Boost option on the rm20/22 is not on the other amps-very cool for leads

Bruce mentioned recently that the rm20 was his creation, while the rm22 is NOT

I had nothing to do with the RM22 amp so I can't comment on how they did things. The RM20 in the silent mode switches an internal dummy load to replace the speaker.....hence the term silent. Everything still functions as normal except that you don't need to have a speaker connected because it has it's own load inside

Randall 1x12 with a 25wGreenback $149 SOLD
on the bottom there's some tolex discoloration (from the white Ss when shipped to me) and some unpeeling on the bottom- but that's not seen and the rest looks/sounds great.

lower price for Local cash pickups
100% everywhere under the same name
pics here (and down a few posts):
http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac139/crankyrayhanky/rm20%20combo/

Randall Module Bag: holds 8 modules, mint condition $70 SOLD, thanks for the quick pay MindCrime

The bag is my package incentive for now...if the other pieces sell seperately I'll put a price on the bag

CONUS shipping includes FLA

Pics uploaded:

http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac139/crankyrayhanky/rm20%20combo/

The 1x12 has more cosmetic imperfections than I realized...when it's in playing position, it's unnoticable, but flip it over and those white Ssss from the previous seller stained the tolex. I did a quick wipedown with windex that yielded little to no improvement.

I'll take a best offer on the 1x12- I won't need it after the rm20 sells. The speaker sounds great and the cab looks fine from the front- bid accordingly- I imagine most of the price will be in shipping and paypal costs, cab $ will be limited for me, but I'll take the hit.

rm20 head

DSC01041.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

Latest posts