• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM4 rack units (2) - Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdInfinitum

Reaction score
I have two RM4 available for sale (Just AC cords, not footswitch since mine didn't come with them). Both were purchased here during the last few years. I had to get both repaired because both were not working as advertised. Both work perfectly now. I just bought an RM1250 which simplifies my set-up. I had the RM4s plugged into an RM100 and M100 parallel loops and used switch boxes. Worked fine, but the RM1250 works much better (plus I have four extra slots for more mods!).

Price is $400 each + paypalled gift. Add $10 if shipping to the west coast. I know the price is slightly high, but both units were recently checked out by my local tech and work without any issues.

email me for picture requests - tjbraverman at optonline dot net.

SOLD - without pictures!!!!!!!

Yes - the cost will be $400 (paypal gift) for each unit plus actual shipping charges. The units are heavy though and you will be responsible for all VAT, Customs duty, etc.

AdInfinitum said:
Yes - the cost will be $400 (paypal gift) for each unit plus actual shipping charges. The units are heavy though and you will be responsible for all VAT, Customs duty, etc.

Can you post some close up pics of both units (faceplate, rack ears, top cover...)?
Thanks!

Actually, from extensive experience of selling on eBay, Craigslist and here, people who ask for picture, when not posted in the ad, NEVER end up buying the product. But whatever. If anyone wants pictures, I'll be more than happy to email them to you.

I am sorry to have to disagree with you , but i am going to just the same .

I have bought and sold over 300 items on Ebay and also on the Rig Talk forum and here as well and I would myself NEVER buy anything without first seeing the item unless I knew the person or did a deal with them before.

If you had posted a picture of these RM4's I think you would of already sold them or atleast had some offers , but nobody can even see that you actually have them so.... :roll:

Is it too much trouble to post a picture ???? 3 people I noticed have asked so far ... Did you not notice this :idea:

Sorry, but I didn't know this was up for public discussion or that anyone asked for your opinion on the matter.

In any case, I've sent pictures to each of the three people who asked. Is it so much to send an e-mail if you are interested in buying something?

I'd prefer not posting pictures and then seeing them used on Craigslist by scam artists.

Good Day Sir.

AdInfinitum said:
Sorry, but I didn't know this was up for public discussion or that anyone asked for your opinion on the matter.

In any case, I've sent pictures to each of the three people who asked. Is it so much to send an e-mail if you are interested in buying something?

I'd prefer not posting pictures and then seeing them used on Craigslist by scam artists.

Good Day Sir.

Wow, that's a pretty defensive reply. Things like this are usually only said by people who have something to hide. Advertising 101: Show a picture of the thing you want to sell genius. Not that I'd buy anything from you after a bullshit reply like that. What a jerk.

Aww, you hurt my feelings. Yeah, I really have something to hide. I bought these RM4s from this web site and guess what - each was not working properly. I've also bought several modules, with beautiful pictures, and guess what, toggle switches were broken.

So, FU and don't buy from me.

On hold pending payment. And to think, they didn't need pictures posted in this thread to buy them. But thanks for that Advertising 101 tip. It may come in handy one day.