• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM4 RT 2/50 Rack Setup for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsmilliner

Reaction score
Hi folks, I am strongly considering the sale of the Ultimate Rack Setup. Wanted to see if there is any interest before I get all serious and take pics and all that jazz.
Here is the (possible) deal, Randall RM4, RT 2/50, Rocktron Intellifex Online, Samson PB15 Pro Power Conditioner, all mounted in a Carvin Road Warrior 8 space Rack Case.
Also includes 7 modules: Clean, Tweed, Modern, JTM, Recto, Plexi, and Ultra.
It is all in excellent condition, never gigged, stays in my smoke free house.

I am thinking $2000 Shipped is a good deal. I live in Central Florida, so would drop price to $1900 for delivery locally within 3 hours distance.

This is not a fire or "need money" sale, I just can't use this rig to it's full potential except on rare occasions when house is empty.

Let me know if anyone has an interest, and will see what happens.
FYI, I have 100% feedback on Ebay, and have also done a few deals on SD Forums, and ADA Forum.

Thnks Tom

I am pulling the trigger and putting this on EBay tonight. I am going to start the bidding at $1700 plus shipping. Any interest here?? Will sell here today for $1800 plus shipping. In my mind that is a killer deal. Any interest?
Thnks Tom

That is a killer deal for sure....RM4 and RT2/50 alone are worth $900 to $1k...not to mention the # of modules.

GL with the sale.

Thanks, I agree, unfortunately most people can't come up with that much dough in this economy to begin with, otherwise I would probably ask a bit more.

Latest posts