• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rocktron Vendetta V30 4x12 cabinet

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
Here's my deal... I've been mentally struggling with how much gear I've got for how little I actually do with it. So I've decided to sell my M4 rig, actually, all my modular gear. Haven't figured out what I'm downsizing to yet, but I'm keeping my Egnater seminar amp head at the very least. Everything is in excellent condition, works perfectly, sounds killer, and has never left the studio/rehearsal space.

Here's what I've got...
- Rocktron Vendetta 4x12 (Egnater-designed cab loaded with V30's) $375 + shipping

Pics of everything are posted below...

Not looking for trades at this point since the goal is really to downsize, not end up with the same amount of different gear. :)

--B

egnater-everything.JPG

egnater-cab.JPG

You are never going to fill up your gear blog if you keep selling gear!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the COD and T/D.

C'mon... you know if I have a G.A.S. blog that even if I downsize there'll be a steady stream of stuff in & out to write about ;) (as much as I hate to admit it, even I'll admit that it's true)

BTW, Mike, PM'd you back on the M4

--B

Brent's a great guy everyone so deal with confidence! The m4 came in excellent shape and sounds great!

metalmm785 said:
Brent's a great guy everyone so deal with confidence! The m4 came in excellent shape and sounds great!

+1 on that....Got my COD well wrapped and in great time :twisted:

Trying to raise/save the money for your Bassman module now. Wish me luck!!!