running 2 rm 100 heads questions

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the crush 36

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting another rm 100 head and was thinking about runing 2 heads at same time with a stereo processor and using same moduels I each head and I'm pretty sure the midi pedal that comes with rm 100 will be able to switch both channels at same time so it would be a nice stereo set up any thoughts on this? Don't know if it will work but I think it will using a/b/y/ box any thoughts on this

The footswitch plugs in to the MIDI jack so you'd just have to run a MIDI cable from the THRU to the IN on the 2nd amp.
If you're going to run in to the effects loop of both amps, make sure your processor has a true stereo input.
I do this with two RM-50 combos. I use a TC Nova Delay in the effects loop of each for stereo delay. Although I setup the amps with different modules and different power tubes.

So you are able to use day 2 distortion moduels at same time or 2 clean moduels ? That must sound pretty sweet