• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sacred Groove Modded SL+ ****SOLD****

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insightibanez

Reaction score
Here for sale is a Sacred Groove SL+ Modified Module. It has two swtiches, one that controls the base/ tight, and the other switch lets you choose between the sl+/ or the JCM800, and also includes a custom faceplate and marshall knobs. NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE.

Heres a soundclip of the JCM800 side of the module: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7265730

$190 Paypalled/shipped

103_0659.jpg

Rod said:
Insight, does it have the same stock sound as the SL+ if you want???
[still thinking about it],,,,thankx, rod

Oya, the switch on the right side gives you the opion to choose between the Sl+ sound or the jcm800 sound if you want. Its basically having two modules in one. :wink:

This is a cool module. Very versatile. I'll never get rid of mine.

JCM800 mode--boost with OD pedal (MXR Wylde). Keep gain at 12-1 o'clock.
SL+ stock--turn boost off and switch to stock mode for plexi-type mid gain tones.

SacredGroove said:
This is a cool module. Very versatile. I'll never get rid of mine.

JCM800 mode--boost with OD pedal (MXR Wylde). Keep gain at 12-1 o'clock.
SL+ stock--turn boost off and switch to stock mode for plexi-type mid gain tones.

Thanks Scott for the insight!!!! It was really hard for Dustin to let this thing go, but the GAS is killing him.

For what it's worth, I bought a modded plexi from Scott a couple of years ago and it's one of my favorite modules. Actually, I think my Top Boost was from him as well, and that's another great module. He's a good dude.

mctallica1 said:
Have had this thing for a couple days.

What a GREAT Marshally module.

Thanks!
T

Ya I finally got back on the forum YIPPY.

mctallica, If you ever decide you dislike that module I will be happy to take it back. Thanks to Insight for helping me in a pinch I now regret selling my modules. ARRRGH!

Enjoy it!!!! As much as I did.

D

TheHunter said:
mctallica1 said:
Have had this thing for a couple days.

What a GREAT Marshally module.

Thanks!
T

Ya I finally got back on the forum YIPPY.

mctallica, If you ever decide you dislike that module I will be happy to take it back. Thanks to Insight for helping me in a pinch I now regret selling my modules. ARRRGH!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Enjoy it!!!! As much as I did.

D