Salvation Angel video

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, I think this guy could make any module sound good. I think it was half way over before I realized I should be listening instead of just watching his fingers.

Bad *** module + bad *** player = bad *** video. I can't wait to get my hands on the Dual Channel version. :wink:

drewiv said:
Bad *** module + bad *** player = bad *** video. I can't wait to get my hands on the Dual Channel version. :wink:
It's been a good 6-8 months since I asked, but last time I asked Anthony about this I thought he said he couldn't do a dual channel version of the Angel (I suppose I could be mistaken and might be thinking of a different module). He said he could do a Mash-All+ (at first), and I see he has the dual Masholdano now; but I thought the Angel was out . . . has that changed AFAYK?

Honestly I've had to focus spending my $$$ on other non-MTS gear over the last 2-3 months, so I have been and still am trying to stay away from buying modules (although I did buy the 59RR Platinum :lol:), but the Angel would be right up there as a candidate for my next Salvation dually (I might want to give the Mashodano another look in dual-channel form as well).

HughJasol said:
drewiv said:
It's been a good 6-8 months since I asked, but last time I asked Anthony about this I thought he said he couldn't do a dual channel version of the Angel (I suppose I could be mistaken and might be thinking of a different module). He said he could do a Mash-All+ (at first), and I see he has the dual Masholdano now; but I thought the Angel was out . . . has that changed AFAYK?

Honestly I've had to focus spending my $$$ on other non-MTS gear over the last 2-3 months, so I have been and still am trying to stay away from buying modules (although I did buy the 59RR Platinum :lol:), but the Angel would be right up there as a candidate for my next Salvation dually (I might want to give the Mashodano another look in dual-channel form as well).

Anthony and I have had a massive exchange of emails over the last month or so. The Angel was not booted off the list, though he has not made one yet. This is part of the email I received a while back.

"Some are doable, some don?t.
Already made:
Dual Dreadplate ( a channel normal, B channel KICK ON)
Dual Matchvox /A channel classic, B channel Boost)
Dual Salvado (A channel crunch/ B Channel overdrive)
Dual Mamba (A channel normal, B channle KILL on)
Dual Mash-oldano (A channel crunch/ B Channel overdrive)
Dual TwinFace (A channel Twin/B channel Deluxe/pushed)
Dual Mash All (A channel Stage II off/B Channel Stage II on)

Definitely not doable: modifications with more gain knobs:
H-Watt
Duoplex
Terrier
Baseman

Not doable: Modifications with dual gain (shared in one pot):
Stonerverb
Stoner AD

All others should be doable."

I'm hoping the Angel fits into the "doable" area because I sold mine and would be upset if I don't have one. Again, he didn't boot it off my list for modules arriving to him. Great module!

This is the reason you won't see my H-Watt, Terrier II, Stonerverb or Stoner AD for sale.
:wink:

drewiv said:

All your Dual Channel lust is giving me gas for a MOD50 again....would be the third go around on Dual Modules...4th or 5th if you count the M4s I've owned :)

JKD said:
drewiv said:

All your Dual Channel lust is giving me gas for a MOD50 again....would be the third go around on Dual Modules...4th or 5th if you count the M4s I've owned :)

If you're really hot for a MOD50, let me know. I have a MOD100 and my RM100 is going to Bruce next week for the dual channel modification and a good component look over. So, my MOD50 (intended as a backup) will probably be on the market shortly. Just trying to suss things out over here. I'm in the middle of thirty-five different projects (being deathly ill among them) and have to figure out what's staying and what's going. A bit of my hardware will be up in the coming months: NEW RM4, used RM50C and MOD50 more than likely. But I haven't gotten that far yet.