Salvation BENZIN mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benzin sounds awesome. I used to hate the VH4 because of St.Anger but I've done a complete 180, and the faceplate just rocks.

///MK said:
I must have one.
what do you need for a donor mod
PM me details...

I think salvation can use any med to high gain module because he completely changes the boards.

tehuk said:
Benzin sounds awesome. I used to hate the VH4 because of St.Anger but I've done a complete 180, and the faceplate just rocks.
Yeah, I always scoffed at the Diezel sound before this module cuz of that album. I guess the player (and vocalist) are to blame for my dislike, though ;)

Shinozoku said:
tehuk said:
Yeah, I always scoffed at the Diezel sound before this module cuz of that album. I guess the player (and vocalist) are to blame for my dislike, though ;)

pfftt... that's shallow hal!! imo
there is more than just the diezel runnin' on st.anger btw 8)
don't let Lars trash cans determine the guitar tone :lol: :lol: :lol:

riff man said:
Shinozoku said:
tehuk said:

:lol: Good point! I despise that album though! I didn't really give it enough of a chance to pay much attention to the guitar tone. The BEnzin module has definitely changed my mind though :D

Shinozoku said:
riff man said:
Shinozoku said:
tehuk said:

:lol: Good point! I despise that album though! I didn't really give it enough of a chance to pay much attention to the guitar tone. The BEnzin module has definitely changed my mind though :D

Anthony has set a new standard for mod's imo with this Benzin mod... this is the first mod that made me think twice about my Grail :twisted:

what were the settings on the benzin when this was recorded ?
what power tubes were used ?
and was it mic'd or cab emulation used for the clip?

thx

riff man said:

thx

yes i would like to know this as well.

Also, i would like to add, that I got one of these on order from tony right now., he's got the modules, just got to wait my turn!

fuzzyguitars said:
riff man said:

thx

yes i would like to know this as well.

Also, i would like to add, that I got one of these on order from tony right now., he's got the modules, just got to wait my turn!

tony?? who is tony and what role does he play with the salvation mod's ... just curoius as i will be in the market for the benzin mod very soon

thx

Ya know..I'm not a huge fan of the VH4 tone at all, so I guess I wasn't really surprised that I'm not overwhelmed by this one.

It's great tone and sounds better than many stock modules but I'd use a Slodano, Salvado, Salvation CAE, Pete Mesa and probably a Grail before the Benzin.

If I can ever afford one this one..I'll be sure to give it a try in person tho' ... 'coz I do love my high gainers and there's no better test than in the room :D

Looks good, is good :twisted:

Let us know when you can take on more jobs please. And thank you and your friends for all you have done, it is truly appreciated. By us and Randall I am sure!

haha !

I?ve started dreaming of which module I have to get next... :twisted:

But it is much more easy to start by which one I don?t really need !

:mrgreen:

headown said:
haha !

I?ve started dreaming of which module I have to get next... :twisted:

But it is much more easy to start by which one I don?t really need !

:mrgreen:

Yup, with ya on that! It's made my list much shorter too. Got 2 modules with him right now waiting to be done.

Latest posts