Salvation LEGEND?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L82theParty

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these yet? If so does it sound as great in person as on the Salvo website? If it is even half that good I need to get one for my solo mod spot!!!

I know there's a couple floating around. I think Disciple has one. I have a dualie on order and I'll let you know.

I do have one (but sold and shipping to metalsoup shortly), it is amazing - lead HEAVEN! Nothing I have owned cuts through on leads like this bad boy, smoooooth. You just feel it, literally when you play it - hard to put in words.

Amazing job once again Anthony!

I have never played one and if memory serves, it is based on the lead channel of a legacy 3, right?

How is it for rhythm? That was always the knock I heard on the Legacy amp is that the leads sound awesome, but for rhythm it farts out on the low end too much.

I have not heard the Salvation Legend, but I had Rob build me a Legacy...actually two of them. he said that you can't do the three amp legacy with one mod, so he built me two. The VAI is the clean side. If you play it clean, it is like a cross between a Fender and a Vox AC30....cool bell like tones. If you max the gain, it has a nice crunch, but not really even a mid gain crunch, just a nice early break up kind of crunch. The VAI AGRA is channel 2 and 3 or as best Rob could do. It starts out with a nice crunch and then dimed it screams nicely and doesn't fart out at all on the low end. Like all of my mods, there is a place for every one of them.

Definitely another module that interests me. Always wanted to play a Legacy and never had a chance to. Thanks for the feedback.

Sound clips would have to come from ricky as I believe he is the only one that has one.

I am rearranging my studio and switching to ProTools right now, but I may be able to get some clips out in a couple of weeks. The VAI is a really cool clean sound...not quite Vox-ish and not quite Fender-ish. The VAIAGRA is also different from all of my others and harder to describe. Sounds great with a JEM w/the new Gravity Storm PUPS. I will work on it.

Just got confirmation from Rob that my XTC made it to Jersey to become a custom mod. I discussed with Rob he is going to work his magic and turn out a Legacy 3 channel 2/3 based mod with a few extra tweaks. I cannot wait to get it back. On another note, if any of you have never had the chance to work with Nick on custom faceplates, I urge you to give him a try. I had a picture of what I wanted on this custom mod had after only two emails back and forth he nailed it, hands down. It is amazing to click on an image on the computer and see the vision from your brain. I can't thank the genlelman at Jaded Faith enough for their outstanding vision in trying to capture the crazy stuff from our heads.