Scott Ian RM100SI and 3 Modules!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beyond eleven.com says they have lots of stuff in stock that they really just order from Randall once they get an order for one. Best bet is to try and call them and ask if they really have it on hand. That is what my experience with them has been.

Randall just posted a pic of the Scott Ian 4x12 here http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?fbid=10150122695554639&set=pu.16477494638&theater

Looks pretty badass!

they do not have them, they said they are not being released untill june, and it is a limited run i guess

guitarzan said:
Randall just posted a pic of the Scott Ian 4x12 here http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?fbid=10150122695554639&set=pu.16477494638&theater

Looks pretty badass!
Yep, I like cabs with speakers though :lol:

I wonder what they're gonna stick in there, V30s?

I kind of dig the spider web motif, but don't like the pentagram thing. I always wonder why companies do things like that. It is too polorizing. Shure GC & MF, etc will probably carry it, but your local shops probably won't touch it due to the ramifications from the local community. I think they could have found a center graphic that would have still kept with the Scott Ian image.

The pentagram is actually the anthrax logo, if you look it has an A in it. I get what you are saying about it turning people off to it but, That is the point of a signature series. Having it the way the artist wants it.

Looks like Friedman had a hand in building these....here are his comments from Rig-Talk:

87 was designed to replicate his old tone with a 800 and a tc boost in front. The nuts is just more bombastic. They sound great. Very tight. You will want to have the depth knob up because the preamps don't have a ton of low end.

Ultron said:
You will want to have the depth knob up because the preamps don't have a ton of low end.[/i]
This seems to be Friedmans calling card, I always hear his mods being light on the bass.
Just an observation..

I dig the styling of the Ian head. It's a hell of a lot easier on the eyes than the non-modular Lynch Box offering. IMO.

Daryl said:
I dig the styling of the Ian head. It's a hell of a lot easier on the eyes than the non-modular Lynch Box offering. IMO.

Neither one really appeals to me. The MTS LB head and cab though look great. Too bad they didn't keep with that/or similar on the hardwire version.

1 person has them on order, but anybody have anything yet? Sqid or FunkyMunky?

I had called on of the internet places (was either Funky Munky or Beyond Eleven I think). The website says "in stock" but that is not true. The guy on the phone said there was no release date as of yet and to check back in a few weeks :(

Latest posts