Scott Ian RM100SI and 3 Modules!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EPic Fail for RAndall again.. just like deciding NOT to release the NBK100 nuno module which sounded killer in the vid I saw.

I'm interested in the Angus. Is it just a rebranded JTM module thrown in I wonder?

Kapo_Polenton said:
EPic Fail for RAndall again.. just like deciding NOT to release the NBK100 nuno module which sounded killer in the vid I saw.

I'm interested in the Angus. Is it just a rebranded JTM module thrown in I wonder?
Malcolm :D

i was told i will have them this week or early next week, i had to almost canceal the order to get any news. Larry at funky monkey has been great to deal with, Just sounds like randall keeps dropping the ball, dorry but i have no trust in them anymore

Further Lo said:
Larry at funky monkey has been great to deal with, Just sounds like randall keeps dropping the ball, dorry but i have no trust in them anymore

I was dealing with John from Funky, and yeah sounds like you are having the same experience as I did with the Judge. Funky gets the heat but Randall is the one holding up the show.

Wait where is a copywrite lawyer when I need one. :lol:
Maybe it's a lyric in some old Funk tune. Kinda sounds like something the Chili Peppers would write.

Funky Munky has just listed all 3 Scott Ian modules for sale in stock on eBay for anyone who has been waiting for these.

Disciple said:
Funky Munky has just listed all 3 Scott Ian modules for sale in stock on eBay for anyone who has been waiting for these.

Just saw that myself. Tempting, but I have too many modules as it is.

drewiv said:
Disciple said:

Just saw that myself. Tempting, but I have too many modules as it is.

me too....hmmm Nuts :?

Seems like i been lied to agian, i was told i would have the first ones that were not scotts, I still have not got mine. Just more bullshit lies

Randall needs to issue a new Lynch Module... "Smoke and Mirrors".. that about lines up with their promises no? :roll:

lol no ****, i was told today funky monkey does not have them yet< they are waiting on them also.

They clearly are the worse. Who the hell is running R and D there? With PCB's being virtually the same for most of their gain modules, how are they not getting various different artists in to A. generate interest in the line and B. devellop cool sig. modules like the Nuno! The SLash-ish AFD typish tone, the Randy Rhoads , the Hendrix, the Hi Watt... the list goes on and on. Yeah i know it is overkill but seriously. Have some fun with this line. Cool faceplates, cool tones, generate excitement! Get some adds out in guitar magazines.

i think these will be my last time buying anything randall,never seen a company care less about there customers

lol, just buy used. Randall was bought out by a huge corporation that owns many other music companies. They pay attention to where the money is- cheap starter level products (with huge mark ups) that every 12 year old kid wants

Man, the newcomers give up this easily...

If only they knew what we've been putting up with for the past 4+ years :lol:

US Music Corp is more to blame than Randall themselves. Randall used to rule when it came to CS from what I've heard. Correct me if I'm wrong folks.

Latest posts