• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling the majority of my MTS collection.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
In a move I hopefully don't regret, I'm selling off 75% of my MTS collection. I'm not leaving completely as I'm keeping 1 RM100 and 3-4 mods.

Randall RM100 Combo. Great condition $500 + Shipping.
Voodoo Third Eye Blind Custom- $325, Trades Accepted
Jaded Faith PV Vil (EV Trilogy Prototype)- $225, NOT AVALABLE
Salvation Salvado Deluxe- $400 SOLD
Salvation Shiver- $400 SOLD
Salvation Custom 3 $375 NOT AVAILABLE
Sacred Groove Bully- $500 [bSOLD[/b]
Sacred Groove Afterlife $700 WAAAAYYYYY NOT AVAILABLE
Voodoo modded Plexi $250 SOLD
Randall SL+ (stock module)- $130 SOLD
IMG_6144_zpsce671746.jpg

IMG_6143_zps62d5e2ac.jpg

Custom 3 Module is at the top
IMG_6142_zpsc34e3d89.jpg

JTM is the Voodoo third eye blind module. It doesn't have a faceplate. The Plexi is a Voodoo Modified plexi with a faceplate.
IMG_6140_zps3a20c9f4.jpg

Holy Smokes!

Say it ain't so, Rossness!

Well at least one good thing comes of this. If the dude who started the thread complaining about module resale prices had an issue with my Afterlife when I was asking 450.00, he won't mind me so much after seeing the price on yours! LOL

What are you going with, Kemper?

Keep the Faith!

H

Big Daddy said:
Holy Smokes!

Say it ain't so, Rossness!

Well at least one good thing comes of this. If the dude who started the thread complaining about module resale prices had an issue with my Afterlife when I was asking 450.00, he won't mind me so much after seeing the price on yours! LOL

What are you going with, Kemper?

Keep the Faith!

H

Right now, I'm debating getting a kemper or a Soldano of some sort. I haven't played a kemper or even heard one in person, and trying to justify spending that kind of money on a digital unit is worrisome for me. However, it presents lots of possibilities if its as good as I'm hearing it is. Then there's Soldano. I'd love the SLO, but I can't afford one, so I've been looking at the Hotrod/ Jet City amps. So I don't really know. I'm hesitant about selling my MTS Stuff as I've always come back to it after other amp purchases- I got a Carvin Legacy III this year and a Mark V that I didn't bond with and went back to my MTS stuff. However, I also picked up a Laney Ironheart Studio amp this year and its been great, so I'm thinking about non-MTS amps.

I'm keeping my Salvo Terrier and Stonerverb, as they do everything from clean to metal and everything in between. My Cammerock stays as it does the marshal thing and the SG Afterlife might stay as it does the tight, crushing modern thing.

As far as my pricing goes, I'm charging what I've seen these modules sell for on the forums here. In the case of the Sacred Groove mods, its a supply and demand thing. Ya know, last weekend a 1958 Ferrari TestaRossa (the original testarossa) sold for over 12 million dollars. Its a collectors item that's still great today. That's how I look at the Afterlife. I mean, you're not going to find a good Bogner Ubershall for under $1700 and what I'm asking for, a best offer really, is an Ubershall at a fraction of the price. I've played lots of MTS modules that promise a lot or have hype around them and when I get the mods, I hear their imperfections and the hype becomes just that. The Afterlife is the tits dude. It delivers everything its supposed to do and then some. If someone wants to do modern metal on an MTS amp, it is THE mod to have bar none. That's why I'm in no rush to sell it...However, I'm open to offers ;)

Good for you Rossness, go git' the amp you really want! There is a ton of overlap in all this stuff and amps in general so just get one really good one that turns your crank. If you can, I think you should go for a slo. If you can't, maybe you can get a Jet City modded by Mike Soldano. I've seen that he has done a few of them. You might be able to get that all in around the 1200-1500$ mark and would probably be close enough minus the trannies.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Good for you Rossness, go git' the amp you really want! There is a ton of overlap in all this stuff and amps in general so just get one really good one that turns your crank. If you can, I think you should go for a slo. If you can't, maybe you can get a Jet City modded by Mike Soldano. I've seen that he has done a few of them. You might be able to get that all in around the 1200-1500$ mark and would probably be close enough minus the trannies.

I'm actually kind of in between thinking about a Soldano Decatone and some kind of Fryette. I'm really tempted to try a SigX again, but the last one gave me headaches.

The Rossness said:
I'm actually kind of in between thinking about a Soldano Decatone and some kind of Fryette. I'm really tempted to try a SigX again, but the last one gave me headaches.

Give the Fryette Deliverance a try. I'm a big fan (I've only played the D60, which has EL34's unlike the D120 with KT88's). High gain Marshall that is extremely versatile and responds to the volume knob well. I would have bought one but didn't need a 60/100-watter, so I got in on the Fryette GP/DI kickstarter project. It's a Deliverance preamp with a 1-watt power amp, DI, loadbox, and more. It should fit my at-home needs perfectly.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/9179415/fryette-valvulator-gp-di-tube-guitar-recording-amp

I would say go Decatone if you are afraid that the KT-88's might give you headaches. I know it might seem strange to the rest of us but maybe something sonically is happening there which triggers the brain shakes.. I'd say stick with KT77 / EL34 / 6CA7 based amps.

The shiver is officially sold.

If you're in the market for an rm100 combo, I'd be willing to drive it within an hour or so of the Hartford, ct area to avoid shipping as it's a heavy amp.

I thought I'd give my thread a bump. I've still got a bunch of modules available and the amp.

The Bully is on hold pending payment

I've decided to keep the Custom3 and Afterlife

The Voodoo Third Eye Blind Custom and Jaded Faith PV Vil (EV Trilogy proto) are still for sale and is the RM100 combo.

I might accept a few trades. I'm looking for the following modules-
Jaded Faith: Vybe Deluxe, Superclean, Texas Special, Cali-Lead, Snakebite, wrecked, Silverado
Salvation: MarkUS, Buddy
SG CC30

Latest posts