So now its down to 2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Ok ive got a Snakebite coming monday thanks to JayDa! So my plans for my new modules is about 1/3 done, Hopefully my PlexiTweed will sell this weekend as i have a couple people wanting it and im just waiting on the first guy who PM'd me about it to confirm weather he wants it and for the paypal payment, then im gonna put that money in the bank and hope my Les Paul Sells.. its in the "other classifieds" section guys killer axe Epi LesPaul Custom that has been completely hotrodded taking offers.. as soon as that sells im gonna order the Vybe Deluxe and a Silverado, then my evil plan will be complete! But alas the G.A.S. has hit again and hit hard im getting a trilogy to start re-populating my Rm100 but even after i grab 2 more modules to fill the RM100 im still gonna have 2 RM50's (a combo and a head) that will be completely empty :( and that just adds to the gas as i hate to see those amps with those big glaring holes in the fronts of em.. looks like its pedal to the metal time for module acquisition. Ive got a good idea of 3 modules that i wanna get , A D-Zilla, a Sl-Od100 and a Brahma #39 but i might have to grab some donors and have some custom base modded module made up, I really want a Base modded SL+ with a gain boost and tight switch and a Base modded Tweed with a gain boost and a clarity and warmth mod. anyways thats my evil plot!
-mp-

Latest posts