• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD NBking Proto & Lynch Grail Stock UK based

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairyloft

Reaction score
Sold and going to a member here which is cool! Grail still available.

Recently picked up the NBking proto module from Disciple but due to changes in AMP I'm reluctantly forced to let this go. Anthony from Salvation recently had this to clone and did a minor mod as detailed below:-
"It affects Bright switch ON position =makes lower gain settings. brighter.
Modification is also easy to undo. I am almost sure that Randall accidentally put this capacitor into the C1 position, because with cap in C2 position the module is reallyA LOT more useful "
Based in Uk but happy to ship to US or Europe.
Offers around $350 plus shipping. US and euro shipping $30 (let me know if UK) (if less will refund, if more will take on cost).

Grail stock looking for $140 plus shipping. (No box)

Any questions pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can (UK time) also can't work out pics so send me email and I can send pics required!
Thanks Jason

Yes quick exchange :) but just picked up an NBking 100 head so don't need both. I am going to eventually set up an MTS rig but cash always the uphill bit!

Anyway should try both on ebay uk just wanted to put the option on the board first. Im sure there are a few more Nuno fans out there, and its a great sounding mod!

Thanks
Jason

Hairyloft said:
Yes quick exchange :) but just picked up an NBking 100 head so don't need both. I am going to eventually set up an MTS rig but cash always the uphill bit!

Anyway should try both on ebay uk in a few days just wanted to put the option on the board first. Im sure there are a few more Nuno fans out there, and its a great sounding mod!

Thanks
Jason

How does it sound compared to teh head?On the youtube vids they sound very close....

Waiting on cab for head so cant compare yet but overdrive really comparable with mod from what Ive heard elsewhere. I will keep you posted.

No interest on mods so will send to Ebay, give me a shout if you want to make an offer will always pull auction until 1st bid.

Thanks
Jason

Just so you know - you can end an eBay auction early if the item is no longer available, regardless of whether or not there are active bids. :)