• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold: PRS Paisley 2x12 Cabinet

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
PRS Paisley 2x12 Cabinet

2x12 Open Back PRS Paisley Speaker Cabinets feature solid pine, finger-joint construction for strength and durability. The 2x12 Cabinet features Celestion Vintage 30's and are wired at 8 ohms, 120W.

Never gigged and only has one, very small, small tear in the grill (pictured) and looks much worse in photographs. Another small scrape (not puncture) on the right of the grill. Never left my gear storage, played for 30 minutes or so to check it out and has been sitting here for over 2 years. I don?t have a need for an open back cabinet at the moment and I have too many cabs as it is. Something must go and this beauty unfortunately is the first that has to go. This cabinet would be perfect for softer rock, blues, country, etc. It does not fit my classic rock to 80s metal, that I?m currently doing. I thought I would have a future use for it, but it hasn?t come up since I?ve owned it. It's a shame this thing doesn?t see the light of day as it oozes cool!

$xxxx shipped US 48 only, I?ll cover PayPal fees. Any questions? PM me.

DSC_0147.jpg

-
DSC_0148.jpg

-
DSC_0149.jpg

-
DSC_0150.jpg

-
DSC_0151.jpg

-
DSC_0153.jpg

Latest posts