• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roszatycki

Reaction score
Just bought a brand new RM1250 loaded with modules. I have a KH1 and a deluxe so don't need this. It is N-E-W, new!! $110 shipped with paypal gift option.

Thank you

Yep,just got mine today and it is great...I liked the Blackface,but this is better than that one...very clean,even at higher volumes.....

hmmmm i'm a tad worried now....

Money has been sent after you replied with your paypal address....

We still good cobber?

I didn't here anything on Wednesday after sending my paypal info Tuesday so another buyer stepped up and bought it Wednesday night. Just had a similiar situation with my RT2/50. When people say they are going to send payment right away I assume that means right away. I didn't get your payment until after the posting was updated to sold. Sorry, I issued a full refund already.

hmmm...spewing, i guess thats what happens when there's different time zones in the world. I waited for your response, as soon as i got home from work i'd received it and then made payment. Oh well....