• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
I picked this one up last week, and while it's everything I remembered it to be, I'm low on cash and have my eye on a set of boutique (read: expensive) pickups for my new Dean Soltero.

If you haven't played a Scorch, it has one of the most brutal-sounding Mesa Mark-style rhythm tones you'll find in the MTS realm (think Sykes' Blue Murder tone), and a boatload of gain. This is an early one (it says "003" on the PCB), built on an Egnater chassis with a standard black faceplate.

In the interest of a quick sale, I'm asking a scandalously low $--- shipped (Con US, PayPal gift). I'm not interested in any trades at the moment, unless perhaps you have some BKP or MCP pickups you're willing to part with, or one of the Scott Ian "The Nuts" modules.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.