• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
I just picked up an RM100, so I no longer need this. It's black/black and in excellent overall condition, with a pair of Ruby 6L6 power tubes and a WGS Retro 30 (75-watt) speaker installed.

The only minor issue with the amp is a single stripped thumbscrew hole for the lefthand preamp-module slot. The second screw holds the module firmly in place, however, so there are no problems with seating or grounding. Nevertheless, I've priced the amp extremely competitively for this reason.

I should also note that I think this might be one of the early amps equipped with the "wrong" presence/density board. I only say this because it sounds noticeably darker than my other RM50C. Fortunately, it's easy to compensate with an outboard graphic EQ.

The $--- asking price includes the amp and power cord only, along with insured CONUS shipping.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

Take it to a UPS store and let them pack it. Charge shipping and someone on here will buy it.

guitarzan said:
Take it to a UPS store and let them pack it. Charge shipping and someone on here will buy it.

I may get to that point eventually, but right now I'm really hoping someone will just come take it off my hands.

Latest posts