Synergy a new beginning or the beginning of the end?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if Synergy does happen that last thing they'll be worried about is us. We're along for the ride no matter what.

They're focus has to be with the E2 and getting people to attach it to they're existing amps. Even then asking someone to spend $400 a module and (guessing) $500+ for the E2 is a lot for most. But if there was any time to do it, now is the time. This may be a "cheap" way for them to get pulled into the boutique amp craze that's happening right now. If you would have asked who Dave Friedman was 8 yrs ago I would had no clue. He was just some guy who swapped out George Lynch's tubes in a you tube video, lol.

Will it happen? I'd say it's probably still 50/50 at this point.

As far as purchasing modules... I'm on hold. Not because of Synergy, but because I look around my room and see too much not being used. My desire to own every module has past. I need to liquidate some stuff and I'll probably go strictly dual modules once I do. The other thing is I only have 3 "donor" modules left and I'm hesitant to mod any of them until I'm absolutely sure...

If Synergy does come out it will hurt single channel modding and may help dual channel, but it would obviously have to be backwards compatible.

Gentlemen,

Synergy is happening - this you can be assured of.

E1 and E2 are done and just being tested before the official launch at NAMM.

The power amp is also done.

The Syn20 and Syn50 are still being worked on. New modules are being refined by each Synergy brand partner. Marshall in now considering as well and hop to have their decision soon.

The biggest hang up has been to add innovation while still ring reverse compatible - which it is!

And it terms of marketing, the new Synegy system is substantially more versatile than previous systems and will not be marketed as "metal". In terms of marketing you will see massive exposure.

Don't loose faith guys it's all coming - we just want to make sure everything is absolutely tested and retested before release.

Lots going on behind the scene...

This is a great concept that never had the right message, exposure, innovative hardware etc. We studied everything done right and everything not done well and hope to make Synergy mainstream - because it's a great idea.

Stay tuned...

Great news about the E2!

Can you give any details about the Syn20?

What power tubes will it use?

Is it similar in size to the Rebel 20?

So I am still a little confused....will all of the MTS modules work with the synergy system?