The Dragon Module - New Clip on Page 6!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it and it just smokes!!!! Anyone out there considering this one should get it now before Kyle comes to his senses and starts charging more moolah...It has all the options one could want...Many cool tonal changes...And bone crushing tone...Thick and chunky - like 8 week old milk! :)

I loaned my Dragon to an MTS buddy while I was on vacation and he says that he must have one! He'll be in contact as soon as he picks up an Ultra to mod.
Cheers,
Jace

Just shipped out a Modern Dragon ;)

dscf6080.jpg

I might be, Kyle, but I am hemorraging cash and credit right now. It's definitely on my list, but pending getting of my bills paid off.

Yeah man I know how you feel. I've been like that for a few months. Pretty rough nowadays. Bills are always first ;) Sadly I learned that the hard way.

Sounds to me like the Dragon gets more bars in more places ;)

Diggin the mod, Kyle! I may shell out for one of those one day once I can get my hands on a Custom 3.

kylendm said:
Just wondering if anyone else is interested in me modding anymore Dragon modules. PM if so.

I am definitely interested, but broke and have no donor module! Hopefully you'll be doing them later on when I get cash together

Just letting everyone know I can start modding your modules to Dragons again. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested. :)

rebornself27 said:
kylendm said:
Just letting everyone know I can start modding your modules to Dragons again. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested. :)

Hey kyle i noticed the pic in this thread with a Baron faceplate.Im guessing you did a mod to sound like your Baron?

The Baron one was something me and Jaded Faith did a whilllle back to replicate a tone i heard from a youtube video of one. :lol: Now that I actually have one I might be interested in modding something to get it pretty close to what this sounds like.

crankyrayhanky said:
^GREAT NEWS

on another topic, how do you like your Aftermath pu?

The aftermath is a cool pickup but I find it to be almost too flat in EQ. There's just nothing about it that gives it it's own flavor. It's just a flat, clear pickup with a good bit of compression. I'm thinking about going with a nailbomb since those seem to actually have a bit of mojo.

kylendm said:
crankyrayhanky said:
^GREAT NEWS

on another topic, how do you like your Aftermath pu?

The aftermath is a cool pickup but I find it to be almost too flat in EQ. There's just nothing about it that gives it it's own flavor. It's just a flat, clear pickup with a good bit of compression. I'm thinking about going with a nailbomb since those seem to actually have a bit of mojo.
I've heard that the Aftermath was intentionally that way to give the guitar's tone more reign over the sound. The majority of what it adds is gain, and a slight low-mid hump.

So it might be that your JEM lacked low mids but was otherwise fairly flat :p I'd try it in some other axes to see what it sounds like.

Yeah that's most likely the problem. My JEM is a pretty middleground/bright guitar. It really does lack some lows but the Warpig was just too much for it. I'm still feeling a nailbomb though. ;)

Latest posts